$135.00 ex VAT
7 in stock (can be backordered)
FireDry the best backpack for e-skaters
Not only is it waterproof and durable it also includes several easy accessibly pockets and keeps you safe. Due to the reflexes, and the front and rear LED lights, you will be visible at distances up to 600 meters.
We are happy to offer our Bioboards followers this premium backpack way below the suggested retail price of $140.
Are you traveling in dark environments? Commuting to and from work with your laptop? Or maybe just love those midnight sessions on your board? Keeping your stuff dry is important, being seen and staying alive is more important!
FireDry is a nicely designed, waterproof and brilliant backpack with smartly placed LED lighting that makes you visible to others. The white lights on the shoulder straps also creates working light if you want to check something on your board or need to look for the key you just lost in the dark. The LEDs are easily turned on/off with a switch on the shoulder strap and they are powered by a supplied rechargeable power bank with a running time of more than 4 hours.
The backpack holds 20 liters in a big compartment and have two waterproof side pockets and a net pocket on the outside. The backpack also has a padded inner pocket for your laptop which is secured with velcro straps. The inner pocket can be removed from the backpack if needed.
The backpack is made of waterproof and durable PVC and, in addition to the LED lamps, have many reflective surfaces.
- Color: Black
- Lighting: 4light Flexi-LED
- Battery: Std powerbank 5VDC / 2A, 5200mAh
- Volume: 20 liters
- Height: 68cm
- Bottom width: 27cm
- Width top: 40cm
- Weight: 1115g
- Material: PVC
These are estimated delivery times and may differ slightly depending on different conditions. We are constantly working to reduce production times.
After your shipment is shipped, it usually takes 2-5 business days within Europe and outside Europe 3-7 business days.
Plutonium complete board:
Ships 6-8 weeks after ordering. If it is sent outside Europe it will be sent to one of our partners who installs the battery before sending it to you. This means that it takes about 1-2 weeks extra with our partner. If the order is in Europe, it will be sent directly to you with the battery installed.
Ships 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Ships 1-7 working days after ordering.
If an item is available as a backorder but in stock the delivery time depends on when we get it back in stock and it can differ between 1-45 working days before it is shipped.
We do not accept any returns due to your regret. Order only if you are sure of your purchase!
Always contact customer service before your order if you are unsure and the delivery time is important for you!
Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products. You can find our terms here: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard:
- The laws differ in all countries, so read carefully and follow the laws that apply in your country.
- Always wear full protective equipment when riding an electric skateboard ie: Approved helmet (one that covers the entire face is recommended), knee protections, wrist protections, elbow protections, back cover and preferably a motorcycle suit.
- You may find protective equipment to buy here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/protection. You can also find motorcycle protection gear that fits perfectly with skateboards here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-gear
- Follow the traffic rules for your safety and the safety of others.
- Over 20 km/h, only drive in a fenced area.
- It can be dangerous to fall off a skateboard even at low speeds, so do not drive past your own ability and take it easy on unknown roads.
- Stop completely and walk or ride extremely slowly in turns where the visibility is bad.
- Show respect for others around you, they can hurt themselves if you fall on them!
- Do not drive if you are injured or affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Do not drive in the dark without proper lighting.
- You are responsible for yourself, how and where you drive. We do not take any responsibility for it.
- For more information read here: Important information