MBS T3 8 AT Tyres Green
$120.00 ex VAT
Available on backorder
The design of the T3 tyre builds upon the tried and true performance of the T1 by using similar tread elements in new ways. The result is a great new tread with increased durability and multi-terrain functionality.
Split Center Bead modelled on traditional T1 bead. This design element combined with a flatter profile puts more rubber on the ground. This increases overall durability as well as traction on pavement.
The Center Channel helps to channel water in wet conditions. T3 Knobs provide excellent grip in soft terrain such as loose dirt and wet grass, or on harder terrain with low tire pressure.
- 8″ / 200mm Tyre
- Inner tubes included
- Green color
- Sold in set of 4
These are estimated delivery times and may differ slightly depending on different conditions. We are constantly working to reduce production times.
After your shipment is shipped, it usually takes 2-5 business days within Europe and outside Europe 3-7 business days.
Plutonium complete board:
Ships 6-8 weeks after ordering. If it is sent outside Europe it will be sent to one of our partners who installs the battery before sending it to you. This means that it takes about 1-2 weeks extra with our partner. If the order is in Europe, it will be sent directly to you with the battery installed.
Ships 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Ships 1-7 working days after ordering.
If an item is available as a backorder but in stock the delivery time depends on when we get it back in stock and it can differ between 1-45 working days before it is shipped.
We do not accept any returns due to your regret. Order only if you are sure of your purchase!
Always contact customer service before your order if you are unsure and the delivery time is important for you!
Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products. You can find our terms here: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard:
- The laws differ in all countries, so read carefully and follow the laws that apply in your country.
- Always wear full protective equipment when riding an electric skateboard ie: Approved helmet (one that covers the entire face is recommended), knee protections, wrist protections, elbow protections, back cover and preferably a motorcycle suit.
- You may find protective equipment to buy here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/protection. You can also find motorcycle protection gear that fits perfectly with skateboards here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-gear
- Follow the traffic rules for your safety and the safety of others.
- Over 20 km/h, only drive in a fenced area.
- It can be dangerous to fall off a skateboard even at low speeds, so do not drive past your own ability and take it easy on unknown roads.
- Stop completely and walk or ride extremely slowly in turns where the visibility is bad.
- Show respect for others around you, they can hurt themselves if you fall on them!
- Do not drive if you are injured or affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Do not drive in the dark without proper lighting.
- You are responsible for yourself, how and where you drive. We do not take any responsibility for it.
- For more information read here: Important information