$1,600.00 – $2,100.00 ex VAT
Extreme high-quality power train complete with 6396 motors, precision trucks, TB 110mm Wheels and helical gears
Due to the high number of orders, the delivery time is longer than normal. Expect around 8 weeks from order.
Compared to belt drive the Powertrain has longer range and better free roll thanks to lower resistance and drag. There’s no belt that can snap or skip cogs during heavy braking or acceleration. Safe and low need of maintenance. Add grease a few times a year to keep the sound low.
- 2x or 4x 6396 Motor 4500W 140KV, a total of 18 000W for 4wd and 9000W for 2wd encapsulated for more resistance to weather and dirt
- 2x Fatboy 260mm Hangers black – A fully CNC worked hanger with titanium shafts
- 2x Bioboards precision baseplate with 43 angle for rear and 49 angle for front
- Riptide Bushings – Canon / FatCone front and Canon / Chubby rear
- Pivot: Riptide WFB 96A
- 2x or 4x gear made of aluminum encapsulated for protection against weather and dirt, the gear ratio is 1:2.6 (4wd) or 1:3 (2wd)
- Helical gears for low sound
- Angular contact ball bearings to sustain the axial loads
- Inner bearings and bearings in the hubs are included
- Motor contacts are 5.5 Bullet contacts
- 4 wheel hub included: Black FatBoy 5 solid Core Hub 3.75 “diameter for 28mm bearing. Precision CNC machined from two pieces of aluminum, these wheel hubs provide accuracy and rigidity for the toughest roads or track conditions.
- Will come fully assembled!
- MBS T3 Tyres included
- Recommended with 10S-14S battery
- The motors have a tolerance of +/- 10KV so they can come with a slightly higher or lower KV
- The motor cables are 280 mm long and the sensor cable is 370 mm long with the correct connector for vesc (jst-ph 6 pin) so no adapter is needed!
These are estimated delivery times and may differ slightly depending on different conditions. We are constantly working to reduce production times.
After your shipment is shipped, it usually takes 2-5 business days within Europe and outside Europe 3-7 business days.
Plutonium complete board:
Ships 6-8 weeks after ordering. If it is sent outside Europe it will be sent to one of our partners who installs the battery before sending it to you. This means that it takes about 1-2 weeks extra with our partner. If the order is in Europe, it will be sent directly to you with the battery installed.
Ships 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Ships 1-7 working days after ordering.
If an item is available as a backorder but in stock the delivery time depends on when we get it back in stock and it can differ between 1-45 working days before it is shipped.
We do not accept any returns due to your regret. Order only if you are sure of your purchase!
Always contact customer service before your order if you are unsure and the delivery time is important for you!
Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products. You can find our terms here: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard:
- The laws differ in all countries, so read carefully and follow the laws that apply in your country.
- Always wear full protective equipment when riding an electric skateboard ie: Approved helmet (one that covers the entire face is recommended), knee protections, wrist protections, elbow protections, back cover and preferably a motorcycle suit.
- You may find protective equipment to buy here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/protection. You can also find motorcycle protection gear that fits perfectly with skateboards here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-gear
- Follow the traffic rules for your safety and the safety of others.
- Over 20 km/h, only drive in a fenced area.
- It can be dangerous to fall off a skateboard even at low speeds, so do not drive past your own ability and take it easy on unknown roads.
- Stop completely and walk or ride extremely slowly in turns where the visibility is bad.
- Show respect for others around you, they can hurt themselves if you fall on them!
- Do not drive if you are injured or affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Do not drive in the dark without proper lighting.
- You are responsible for yourself, how and where you drive. We do not take any responsibility for it.
- For more information read here: Important information